2021 Ford Ranger Raptor Australia
2021 Ford Ranger Raptor Australia– We first heard about the Ford of Australia doing a V8 exchange on January 2020, and the real deal could be disclosed at the end of 2020 for a 2021 year model. The car Guide reports that Tickford can add superchargers for 529 kW and 828 NM, translating to 719 PS or 709 horsepower and 611 pound-foot torque.
Supercharger Power Pack is how this option is called, and Stage 1 is available for 17,995 Australian dollars. Tickford also supercharged the F-150 pickup truck, which is available in Australia through unofficial channels.
After the Ranger Raptor driven with BI-Turbo Diesel in European specifications, there is no denying the medium sized pickups quite strong and torquey. Swapping four-Potter with V8 is seriously tempting, more so if the Twin Vordi blower series has enough space on the bay machine.
On the other hand, don’t let you hope for a series-production of Ranger Raptor with eight cylinders. The Redback project is expected to get the basics of the 2021 Ford Bronco, and at best, the 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 from Edge ST and F-150 should be sufficient. Six cylinder mills developed 335 horsepower and 380 pound-foot torque at 3,250 RPM.
As for the Bone-Stock Ranger, we can get an all-new pickup truck as early as 2021 with the styling of the F-SERIES line from the full-size these. Like the model that came out, newcomers in Australia too.
V8-powered Ford Ranger Raptor came in 2021
Despite the ridiculous sales success, the brilliant Ford Ranger Raptor 2.0-liter BI-turbo diesel engine continues to grate with many fans. However, the time of the cynicism can be expiring soon.
According to a fresh report from the Australian publication of the car, the Raptor is set to inherit the power of the V8 to 2021 in the form of the 5.0-liter Coyote engine of the current Ford Mustang GT.
The report claims that the V8-powered Raptor will be developed in Australia in a project approved by Ford Australia and performed by an “external engineering company “.
In its current state, the Mustang GT’s Coyote V8 makes 339kW power and 556Nm torque. That’s a healthy step from the 157kW/500Nm of the Ranger Raptor at the moment, although it has naturally not been confirmed just how much Raptor power is set to get.
Indeed, the Raptor powertrain is currently not very fast (especially on paved roads) and in some respects relatively comparable to the 3.2-liter 5-cylinder turbo-diesel engine that features elsewhere in the Ranger line-up.
The BI-Turbo Format means torque and power is always on hand even though the surface is changing and slope, and off-Road capability is something we are praised for both on off-Road launch in Darwin, Australia, as well as in the home land.
Swapping Diesel for V8 therefore may require a more heavy Front-end suspension set-up; Although it should be noted that the Coyote machine is relatively light for the V8-tip scales in just over 200kg.
It’s the beginning of the day, but perhaps now is the best time for those who want Ford to offer the V8-powered Ute to the Aussies and Kiwi again to cross their tight fingers.
2021 Ford Raptor Release date
- The 2021 Ford Raptor will be released on October 2020.
2021 Ford Raptor Price
- Currently the 2020 Ford Raptor starts at $53,205, so it is likely that 2021 Raptor will be rewarded accordingly.
2021 what is new Ford Raptor?
- The most significant change with the 2021 Ford Raptor would be some styling upgrades. In addition, we can expect the same performance and capable power.
2021 vs. 2020 Ford Raptor-Repair & Upgrade
- We may be getting some upgraded technology in the Ford Raptor 2021 cabin, along with the revised exterior style. This ten-speed automatic transmission was first offered as standard equipment in the 2020 Ford Raptor, so we hope that to be taken to the new model as well.
2021 off-Road raptor ability
- A 2021 Ford Raptor is meant for off-Road travel. You can expect a four-wheel-drive, skid plate, a differential rear locking and off-Road racing suspension. There are some additional components you can add to make it even more capable.
2021 Ford Raptor Power engine
- You have a single selection of machines with trucks today, and we expect the same from the 2021 Ford Raptor. Expect to have a V6 turbocharged engine that pumps out 450 horsepower under the hood.
2021 Ford Raptor Towing capacity
- Since we do not expect a change in the main system 2021 Ford Raptor, chances are, it will still pull between 6,000 and 8,000 pounds.
2021 Ford Raptor Gross weight
- Unless the 2021 Ford Raptor reduces its weight a little, we will see gross weight of 6,650 to 7,050 pounds.
2021 Ford Raptor MPG
- Currently, the Raptor reaches 15/18 mpg. If there are no changes to the powertrain, we will expect the same number on the 2021 Ford Raptor.
2021 Ford Raptor Body styles
- Like other F-150 trucks, you will be able to purchase a 2021 Ford Raptor as a regular Cab, SuperCab or SuperCrew. The regular cab has space for three people, while the other two will hold six occupants.
2021 Long Ford Raptor
- You have a variety of bed styles and body configurations to choose from, which converts 2021 long Ford Raptor. Expect to range from 220 inches to 250.5 inches.
2021 Ford Raptor Long beds
- Customize your 2021 Ford Raptor Bed length to suit your needs. You can select 5 ‘ 5 “, 6 ‘ 6 ” and 8 “options.
Colors of 2021 Ford Raptor
- The 2020 Ford Raptor includes several updated color options. If this remains the same for the 2021 Raptor, you will be able to choose between.
- Choose from available Recaro Sport seats with hollow Blue Alcantara insert holes, Fiber Carbon package or blue interior accent package
- Iconic Silver, Lead Foot, Magnetic Grey, Rapid Red, Velocity Blue, Oxford White, Ford Performance Blue, Agate Black and Race Red
2021 Ford Raptor Interior features
- 2021 the Ford Raptor will feature a comfortable cab. Even when heading off-Road, the seats will provide a lot of support. We are not sure what equipment will be standard on the new Raptor but know that you will have the option to add an adaptive Cruise Control, a surround-View parking camera, a heated steering wheel, Premium Sound System and power-adjustable front seats.